RE: Semantics of antisymmetric properties

Hi,

I guess the true question is "what semantics where really meant to be
captured"? Those of asymmetric or antisymmetric properties? And moreover,
which semantics are the implementations supporting at this point? Checking
with the reasoning algorithm in the SROIQ paper I get the feeling that it
was meant to capture antisymmetric and not asymmetric properties. Thus, it
might be a mistake on the semantics and not on the name of them.

Best,
G. Stoilos