RE: Semantics of antisymmetric properties

Hello,

You are right; this is a kind of a bug. Namely, we have followed the SROIQ
paper, in which they say "antisymmetric", but the definition of the
semantics is exactly as in OWL 1.1. Probably we should change the spec to
call such properties asymmetric instead of antisymmetric.

Sincerely yours,

	Boris