Re: User-defined Datatypes: owl:DataRange vs rdfs:Datatype

No, I've got it wrong. My mistake is that the fact that the names are
disjoint sets doesn't mean what I suggest. Specifically "Only classes
have instances" appears wrong since the set EC which I understand to
be "instances" is the union of individuals and data values.

I think the correct answer will be found here: http://www.w3.org/TR/
owl-semantics/rdfs.html#5.4

I'll try again later.

Thanks,