Re: OWL 2.0 ...

Jim,

Regarding decidable extensions, we are working on extending
expressiveness w.r.t. properties (e.g., supporting complex property
expressions), datatypes and predicates (e.g., user defined datatypes,
and comparisons of multiple data values), and query languages. Of
course we would also support a qualified cardinality constraint
extension, but this doesn't require any extension in the underlying
theory (or even implementations in many cases). Regarding undecidable
extensions, we are working on rules languages such as SWRL.

Ian