Re: OWL 2.0 ...

Hi Jim,

just to confirm the obvious, the Protege-OWL system and the related
CO-ODE modules will support qualified cardinality restrictions in the
foreseeable future.  We will most likely use a property called
owl:valuesFrom for that purpose, anticipating this as the likely
solution in a future version of the OWL standard.

We will also look into supporting owl:allDisjoint ahead of time.

Is there already a timeline for a new OWL version?

Thanks for any info
Holger