RE: question on primer example

Hi Sebastian,

> As far as your suggestion to use "all" instead of "some" is
> concerned, this would not convey the intended semantics since
> then all individuals which are *not* in a hasAge relation to
> any value would be classified as teenagers (mind the somewhat
> unintuitive interpretation of the "all").

Why? If you refer to the last example in http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-primer-20091027/#Advanced_Use_of_Datatypes
"Teenager" is declared as a *subclass* of those with some (or as I suggest 'all') ages between 13 and 19.
In the "all" reading, all I could infer is IMO that someone with an age out of that range would be inferred *not* to be a
Teenager (which I find quite intuitive, but which wouldn't work for the "some" reading), right?
So, I don't really get it (maybe an embarrassing, temporary brain-malfunctioning :-) but happy to learn where my mistake is).

> (mind the somewhat
> unintuitive interpretation of the "all").

Can you elaborate?

(BTW, I am happy to take this discussion to another, more
adequate list, if this is not the right place, as mentioned
earlier, this is not intended as a formal comment to the spec)

Axel