Re: OWL 2

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your comment
      <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/
2009Sep/0038.html>
on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.

Unfortunately we don't have the resources within the Working Group to
produce the kind of material you describe. Hopefully this gap will be
filled by third parties such as Kyield.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to <mailto:public-owl-
comments@w3.org> (replying to this email should suffice). In your
acknowledgment please let us know whether or not you are satisfied
with the working group's response to your comment.

Regards,
Ian Horrocks
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group