Re: [LC response] To SWD WG

Ian Horrocks wrote:
> Dear SWD WG,
>
> We sent you a response [1] to your comment [2] on the OWL 2 Web Ontology
> Language last call drafts, but to date we do not appear to have received
> any reply. If we don't hear from you we will assume that you are
> satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.

Ian,

Sorry for our delayed response. Thanks a lot for the way in which the OWL WG has
taken our comments into account. In general, we are happy with your responses.
We would like to have to have a chance to see the new documents before we give
an official OK.

One point remains: we still feel it would be very appropriate if  the "New
Features & Rationale" document [1] would contain (also) RDF syntax, as this will
be the document that existing RDF/OWL users (and thus SKOS users) will go to
when they want to know what's new in OWL 2.

Thanks again!

Best,
Guus

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-owl2-new-features-20081202/