RE: Stepping down as ORTC Chair

From: Robin Raymond <robin@ortc.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 16:15:19 -0400
To: "public-ortc@w3.org" <public-ortc@w3.org>, Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>, Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@microsoft.com>

Thanks Erik for all your support throughout as chair! Your help will be missed.

In the interim, I’ve steps for the W3C ORTC CG to have continuation for the CG. I’ll publish a new draft version soon on the CG site. The CG can discuss selecting a permanent chair at a later time.

Thanks again Erik.

-Robin
Current ORTC CG Editor