Re: Mapping RTX in SDP to ORTC RtpParameters

Red is something we should get rid of and do FEC properly.

Red is only used to be able to send media packets and fec packets on same
ssrc. That renders fec almost useless as it is impossible to tell if lost
packet was a redundant one or not, so you would nack it anyway.

Fec should go in its own ssrc, and then red would be of no use at all.

BR
Sergio