[ortc] Which ICE state if consent fails or TCP is disconnected?

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 00:01:40 +0000
To: public-ortc@w3.org
ibc has just created a new issue for https://github.com/openpeer/ortc:

== Which ICE state if consent fails or TCP is disconnected? ==
Let's have a RTCIceTransport in `completed` state. Two cases:

1. Selected pair is UDP and, at some point, the peer does not longer
send us consent requests and/or does not reply to our consent
requests.
1. Selected pair is TCP (we are TCP client) and at some point we
receive a TCP FIN/RST.

Which state should `icestatechange` fire?
* `disconnected` does not fit well because state was `completed`.
* `failed` description does not seem to fit into this because it means
 that "all appropriate candidate pairs have been tested and failed"
(which is not the case).
* `closed` seems to be fired when `stop()` is called.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/openpeer/ortc/issues/339 using your GitHub account