Re: ORTC CG Meeting #6 - Agenda Bashing

Very fair comments, I have created a doodle with this in mind:

http://doodle.com/37n8t8fmbbm4myxy

If everyone that plans on attending could participate there before the end
of the week that would be very helpful. If more times are needed just let
me know.

Cheers,
Erik

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash