Re: ice restart ?

Thanks for a great summary.

Yes, I agree those are the three options. I think I prefer option "a".

Let me list my reasons:

a. Makes sense to me, attach a new listener to transport or create a
brand new one and it forces a restart

b. I worry about the security implications, specifically if ice is still
being used for consent reasons. By not doing this we don't have to fear
that.

c. My only concern is that two RTCIceTransports could the same
RTCIceListener so calling a iceTransport1.restart() in that cause would
actually affect the other iceTransport2 indirectly because what's
actually being restarted is not the RTCIceTransport but the
RTCIceListener which both are attached.

-Robin