Re: Issue 64: Section 2.5.1 Fingerprint attribute

I think the algorithm should be a DOMString based on section 8 of rfc
4572 IANA registry.

As for the value, I think it might be easiest if we simply made it a hex
string for easy string validation. Then the silly debate is always
lowercase vs uppercase and I think there's been a general move towards
lowercase for hash strings used for verification but I don't know if we
should mandate lower, especially consider RFC 4572 uses uppercase which
is against the current trend. I don't have a strong opinion here and a
binary array would solve upper vs lower issue because binary would be
the "raw" hash value. But then most people would need to write a binary
to string conversion routine anyway to send the information to a remote
party over the wire.

-Robin