Re: Delivering ICE candidates as packages of "available now" candidates in signaling

> On Apr 12, 2014, at 10:19 AM, "Robin Raymond" <robin@hookflash.com> wrote:
>
> Having said all this, I still would implement my web application in a different way entirely. I'd ignore the candidates fired as part of the "onlocalcandidates" and instead go directly to the object and fetch "getLocalCandidates" when I received the event to minimize needless signaling because of timing.

[BA] If candidates can be invalidated without a corresponding event, getLocalCandidates is the only way to obtain a list of non-stale candidates.  So given the current API, I would agree with you, particularly if there is a desire to support both IPv6 and IPv4 in a multiple-interface setting.