Re: W3C Open Athletics - Monthly Meeting

Hi Paul!

As a reply to your question and a note to everybody on the mailing list,
there is a possibility that in Zadar during Zadar SporTechFest we will
also have the meeting of IT/data people from tennis (similar to our
AthTech), so they might be able to provide you with some info on that,
at least regarding their sport.

Cheers!

duje

--