Re: W3C Open Athletics - Monthly Meeting

My apologies for showing up late. I think you scheduled later in the day for my benefit and I didn't even have the courtesy to show up on time!

In any case, I acquired a good sense of what you are up to and I’ll continue to observe from the sidelines.

I do have a question: are any other sports doing something similar?

If anyone is interested in the IPTC’s work to creating an RDF-based data model for general sports results and stats (with schema.org <http://schema.org/> compatibility in mind) please get in touch with me.

Regards,

Paul