From: Andy Robinson [mailto:andy@reportlab.com]
Sent: mardi, 16 janvier 2018 09:34
To: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-opentrack <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Meeting 17th Jan

On 16 January 2018 at 08:27, Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My regrets. I cannot attend the weekly call tomorrow. Also, I don't
> have anything to add to the agenda. Below you can find the connection
> details in case you may attend.

I am in the same position.  Anyone else specifically want to attend/chair?  If not, we can defer a week.

We gained a lot of info from a competition in Vila Real last week, especially about what data is needed DURING a competition to provide the needed reports for officials, and have some JSON to criticise and review.
     https://data.opentrack.run/x/2018/PRT/dna2/

     https://data.opentrack.run/x/2018/PRT/dna2/json/
     https://dna.run/

This would be a good topic for next week.

- Andy