Re: Meeting 17th Jan

On 16 January 2018 at 08:27, Martin Alvarez-Espinar
<martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My regrets. I cannot attend the weekly call tomorrow. Also, I don't have
> anything to add to the agenda. Below you can find the connection details in
> case you may attend.

I am in the same position.  Anyone else specifically want to
attend/chair?  If not, we can defer a week.

We gained a lot of info from a competition in Vila Real last week,
especially about what data is needed DURING a competition to provide
the needed reports for officials, and have some JSON to criticise and
review.
     https://data.opentrack.run/x/2018/PRT/dna2/
     https://data.opentrack.run/x/2018/PRT/dna2/json/
     https://dna.run/

This would be a good topic for next week.

- Andy