Re: OpenTrack Meeting 25 April (08:00 UTC)

Hi all,

Thanks for your time today. I've taken some minutes, pasted into the wiki:
https://github.com/w3c/opentrack-cg/wiki/Meeting-2018-04-25

I was confused when I scheduled the next meeting. I told you 2nd May, and
it is 9th May indeed. I'll be traveling that day, so I won't be able to
make it. My apologies.

Best,

Martin