Re: OpenTrack Meeting 25 April (08:00 UTC)

Thanks, Nicolas. Moved the topic then.

I forgot to mention that I already sent the proposal to host our meeting
within the W3C TPAC. According to your suggestions, I asked for a slot on
Tuesday 23 October in the afternoon. Tomorrow I'll clarify more details
about the conference for those who are not familiar with TPAC.

Best,

Martin