RE: Competition Types [was Re: Meeting 22 Nov (09:00 UTC)]

From: Ivan Kachkivskyi <ivan.work.mail@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:47:48 +0200
To: "'Andy Robinson'" <andy@reportlab.com>
Cc: "'Martin Alvarez-Espinar'" <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org>, "'Nicolas Launois'" <nicolas.launois@european-athletics.org>, "'Martin Alvarez-Espinar'" <martin@w3.org>, "'public-opentrack'" <public-opentrack@w3.org>
1. I could not find column to put Ukrainian script
2. Yes the short codes are the same. They are not useful.
I hope we send clubs this week, need time to finish export script.

Ivan Kachkivskyi
Official Ukrainian Statistician, ATFS Member
E-mail: ivan.work.mail@gmail.com
E-mail: ivan@ivan.org.ua
www.ivan.org.ua