From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar [mailto:martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:47 PM
To: public-opentrack <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Subject: Meeting November 14

Dear all,

This is a reminder of our weekly call. Technical info below:

## Agenda

* Spreadsheet to collect information

* Schema.org extension

* OpenTrack Lite Schema

The first topic I've included in the agenda is related to a proposal to collect information quickly from the information providers (federations). Since most of the AthTech attendees wanted to have an easy way to compile and share information, I've created a sample spreadsheet that could serve as an example of this.

* It's only an example to represent persons and organizations. More entities to come.

* One tab for each entity that will serve to populate the combo-boxes of the rest of entities (i.e., clubs and high-level federations are defined in specific tabs and they can be used to indicate athletes' affiliation).

* This clarifies doubts and solves all the worries of most of the people about codes (e.g., countries, miles, kg, m, s, etc.).

* This spreadsheet may be used to convert the information to the specific format we need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o0Dt9vA5Qm2_OdEeSXwPgTeAGRm0s3EBW9-SXASkPYU/edit?usp=sharing

This is just a proposal. Please let me know if you see any value on this. Tomorrow I'll tell you more.

Meeting: Wed 14 November, 09:00 UTC (See other locations:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017 <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=11&day=14&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=4005&p2=136&p3=242&p4=87> &month=11&day=14&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=4005&p2=136&p3=242&p4=87)

## Technical info

Join the meeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/110180797

You can also dial in using your phone.

* United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5028