Re: Early draft of shared activity list

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the group. For now it would be
great if you could provide any feedback on the list.

For our activity list we've agreed a strategy that involves merging several
existing lists to create a common reference point. It would be useful to
compare data and ensure there's alignment where useful.

Cheers,

L.