Re: Weekly Meeting Wed 14 - Topics to discuss?

Thanks, Andy, Nicolas,

Perfect then.

## Agenda

1. Officials. (Nicolas to screencast/explain the tool they used, part of
the Competition Management System)
2. Reportlab JSON APIs.
3. AOB

Meeting: Wed 14 June, 08:00 UTC (9:00 UK, 10:00 CEST, all locations [1]).

## Technical info

Join the meeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/110180797

You can also dial in using your phone.
* United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5028