RE: Weekly Meeting Wed 14 - Topics to discuss?

Hi all,

This is the list of the official functions :

Project Leader

OVR Competition Liaison

European Athletics Delegate

Technical Delegate

Technical Delegate (Meeting)

International Technical Official

International Technical Official - Chief

Jury of Appeal

Jury of Appeal - Chair

International Race Walking Judge

International Race Walking Judge Chief

International Starter

International Photofinish Judge

International VDM Judge

IAAF Road Race Measurer

Medical Delegate

Doping Control Delegate

Event Presentation Consultant

Media delegate

Television Delegate

AIPS Media Advisor

English Speaker

ECCC Coordinator

Then, for each type of event, we assign a number of functions which have to be filled

[cid:image003.jpg@01D2E46B.DC928870]

Tomorrow, I will show you the pages where we allocate names (coming from the CRM side), to the initially defined number of positions for each event.

Looking forward to showing you this tomorrow.

Best regards,

Nicolas Launois

Technology and Television Manager

European Athletics