Re: Meeting: Wed 06 December, 09:00 UTC

Thanks, Andy.

I haven't received suggestions on the agenda. Andy and I won't be able to
attend, so unless anyone wants to keep it, I propose to cancel it. Anyway,
if you want to connect and talk about whatever you want, feel free to do it.

In case you discuss or present something interesting for the group, please
take some notes. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Martin