Re: Kick-off Meeting

Thanks, Jacob,

Since we have differences in timezones, we will try to avoid synchronous
meetings. Instead of this, we will use email, Github and other tools to
enable us to work at our own pace (and availability).

It seems that for this first call we don't have too much availability.
Although we will keep this meeting this week (I'll send the details in a
separate email), I'll open another doodle to check preferences to schedule
a weekly/fortnightly meeting where we can talk to solve specific things and
check the evolution of the project.

Best,

Martin