AT4AM / Akoma Ntoso

Erik and Andreas,

I have some handcrafted Akoma Ntoso documents. They include California
codified legislation and regulations, and Colorado codified
legislation. (I just recently started using the US House OLRC's new
USLM format for XSLT conversion, which I don't think is on my GitHub.
I also have United States codified regulations conversion code in an
incomplete state, somewhere, I think.)

https://github.com/esbranson/openlaw/tree/develop

The above link does not contain actual AKN documents but Python
scripts to convert documents into AKN. I think I have some test
documents laying around, so let me know where I should send them if
they're wanted. I have no idea if they are compliant or if they would
open in AT4AM or similar, but I would be interested to find out how
much work I need to do. I have not updated the code in a while, and
some of this code was written in the late 2000s more as a learning
tool (e.g., OpenOffice UNO) than anything else, and these are real
documents with very little or no documentation as to their structure
such that I had to code as I learned, so its not as if the code is
very good. But they work, *I think*.

I also have a simple "cat"-like utility to output one-line-per-section
to the command-line, for use with grep, and a simple NLTK parser. My
most recent efforts have been on AKN-to-HTML conversions so I could
read the documents in a standardized fashion, so I look forward to
seeing more publicly available AKN parsing tools (preferably
web-based). It would also be nice to see documents marked up with some
vocabularies.

Let me know what you think.

Keep up the good work,
--