Re: [Poplus] Popolo and JSON-LD

Although the whole Poplus ecosystem speaks JSON (which makes a lot more
sense than JSON-LD for a lot of reasons), surely it's also a relatively
small step to having a PopIt instance also make objects available in a
variety of Linked Data formats such as JSON-LD, RDF/XML, N-Triples etc
along with RDFa embedded directly in the page?

This seems the best of both worlds to me – people who just want
Popolo-compliant data can grab the JSON, those who want to plug a PopIt
instance into a more connected Linked Data world have the triples readily
available without an intermediate step.

Nick