Re: OParl project for Linked Parliamentary Data [via Open Government Community Group]

Hi James,

thanks a lot for that effort and for the suggestions!

OParlOrganization and OParlCommittee are being discussed again since a
few days (German only at the moment, English comments welcome):
https://github.com/OParl/specs/issues/96

(I also think that "OParl" in the end will be removed from those class
names. oparl:Organization is better than oparl:OParlOrganization)

Cheers,
Andreas
---

James McKinney: