Re: w3.org/ns/opengov

Hi,
Why would you be using a namespace that you don't control? That is not advisable.
Second, you may wish to consider using persistent URLs like the worldwide library community does. The Government Printing Office also makes extensive use of PURLs for  the Federal Register & other important docs.
There are several OSS projects that support PURLs including http://purlz.org and http://callimachusproject.org

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
www.about.me/BernHyland