Re: w3.org/ns/opengov

Well, Popolo and OpenGovLD to some extent already use the w3.org/ns/opengov namespace. The main change will be that the vocabulary will become dereferencable!

That is one reason why we should do that rather sooner than later. There will be quite a few details to be discussed and decided. But I think we can do that incrementally (here and using GitHub, or WebProtege) while publishing a few selected intermediate versions on w3.org/ns/opengov

Cheers,
Andreas