Re: inverse property of oa:hasTarget

My gut reaction to the proposal of the inverse was that the same thing
might be achievable by swapping the subject and object while keeping the
oa:hasTarget predicate.

Discovering which annotations are targeting something is nontrivial. And we
don't expect targets to track annotations targeting them. They don't have
that agency in the model.

So I would expect annotations to be loaded into a graph before running the
query. In which case, oa:hasTarget will be there.

If we do expect targets to track annotations targeting them or targets are
otherwise discoverable without the annotation, then oa:targetedBy or
similar might fill a need.

-- Jim