Re: inverse property of oa:hasTarget

All,

This seems very reasonable to me.  Although there wasn't a use case in the
CG / WG timeframe for inverse relationships, it would not hurt to add them
to the ontology.
Given that the ontology isn't covered by publication rules, I also think
that we could add them as a CG.  Similarly, when the JSON-LD 1.1 work
finishes, we could also consider a 1.1 context that works more seamlessly
with other contexts.

The full set of properties defined by the ontology are here:
https://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-vocab/#properties

In particular, I would foresee the need for:

hasTarget -> isTargetOf
hasBody -> isBodyOf
hasSource -> isSourceOf
hasSelector -> isSelectorOf
hasState -> isStateOf
hasScope -> isScopeOf
hasStartSelector -> isStartSelectorOf
hasEndSelector -> isEndSelectorOf
refinedBy -> refines
styledBy -> styles

We clearly do not need inverses where the range is a literal. And I do not
think we need inverses for the properties where the range is a Motivation,
as the inverse would have an enormous number of values in any system.  (The
same way as an inverse of rdf:type would be pointless)

Thoughts?

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson