Re: AW: Expressing relations between targets?

Hi Bridget,

On 10.12.19 14:54, Bridget Almas wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>

> Yes, I think that's right.
>

> I too wonder what people think about the body structure :-)

I thought that it's not as bad as I had feared when I heard about a
graph in the body :-)

My fear was that there would be Turtle or RDF-XML in the body and I
would have to add yet another parser or two in my client. With JSON-LD I
only need an additional LD-Processor or to specialize my code for the
specific pattern.

I would still prefer to have the second target not be in the body to be
more explicit but multiple targets are still a bit underspecified in
WebAnno as Benjamin mentioned. Maybe we can extend this area of the spec
now that there are some real usecases.

Best
 Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science