Re: annotating csv

+1.

Jeni is on both 7111 and the CSV WG, so I'd be surprised if the WG came up
with something completely incompatible.  We discussed annotations with the
CSV WG at TPAC last year, and they're aware of Open Annotation and were
interested in adopting it for comments about ranges of cells and so forth.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Information Standards Advocate