Re: JSON-LD context for open annotations?

I am not sure what should be the "official" URI, the CG has to tell me.

However

http://www.w3.org/ns/oa

works (without the trailing '/'!) and displays the content of oa.html

This one also works:

http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.ttl

also works. It seems that things have been installed without the separate oa/ directory.

You guys should tell me which one should be done; it may have been that somebody (probably me) did it wrong at some point. I just do not remember

Ivan

On 01 May 2014, at 10:01 , Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> I am thought those contexts should have worked.. but now I am not sure.
>

> Something has gone strange with the whole OA namespace.
>

> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa/ also  looks a bit odd -  all the styling is gone!
>

> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa/oa.ttl  gives the HTML rather than the Turtle,
> same for oa.rdf.
>

> w3c Webmaster - any idea what has changed? Something with htaccess or
> web server setup?
>

> On 30 April 2014 16:07, Jacco van Ossenbruggen
> <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> What is the best url to use for the json-ld context document for Open Annotation applications?
>>
>> The url advertised in the current specs does not resolve:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context-20130208.json
>>
>> Nor does the versionless
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context.json
>>
>> ??