Re: Friendly JSON serialization (Was: Annotation Serializations)

Hi Ed,

Agreed that JSON-LD "just" means it'll parse with existing tools, and
across communities, but I agree with David that it's a big deal.  As Manu
said yesterday:

I’ve heard many people say that JSON-LD is primarily about the Semantic
Web, but I disagree, it’s not about that at all. JSON-LD was created for
Web Developers that are working with data that is important to other people
and must interoperate across the Web.

[ http://manu.sporny.org/2014/json-ld-origins-2/ ]

So, did you have any examples of what is useful or not useful from a tool
perspective?  Everything in the current data model is based on use cases
and requirements, perhaps not requirements for everyone, but requirements
none-the-less.

Thanks :)

Rob