Re: Provenance examples have non conformant dates

Is this a typo to silently fix, or a substantive change that requires a
version increment? If the latter, then I'd prefer to wait until after the
Manchester meeting in case there are further changes needed.

Also, the spec should be clearer whether it's a string that happens to have
that format internally, or whether it is an xsd:datetime data type. If the
former, the example is correct?

Rob