Re: Checking the RDF for a video annotation

oops, I should have paid more attention while copying, here we go:
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/Commenting_on_a_video_fragment

Stian, feel free to update the wiki directly.

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.