Re: Checking the RDF for a video annotation

Hi James,
I believe video annotation is of growing interest in our community so I was
wondering if you could help me out in creating an entry in the Cookbook
with your example.

This is the code I have at the moment

<anno> a <oa:Annotation> ;
       oa:hasBody _:body ;
       oa:hasTarget _:target .

_:body a <oa:Body> ;
       cnt:chars "I like that!" ;
       cnt:characterEncoding "utf-8" ;
       dc:format "text/plain" .

_:target a <oa:SpecificResource> ;
         oa:hasSource <videoURL> ;
         oa:hasSelector _:selector ;
         oa:hasScope <pageURL>.

_:selector a <oa:Composite> ;
           oa:item _:svgSelector ;
           oa:item _:fragSelector .

_:svgSelector a <oa:SvgSelector> ;
              cnt:chars "svg source..." ;
              cnt:charEncoding "utf-8" ;
              dc:format "image/svg+xml" .

_:fragSelector a <oa:FragmentSelector> ;
               dcterms:conformsTo "http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/" ;
               rdf:value "t=npt:0,5" .

Do you have a motivation (probably oa:commenting?) in the above example?

Also, if possible,  could you provide the missing details (from a real
example: SVG selector videoURL and pageURL) and maybe screenshots of the
real application displaying the annotation?

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.