Re: May a Specific Resource be object of the oa:hasScope relationship ?

Hi Lutz,

That's not possible.  The semantics of a oa:Composite is that *all* of
the resources apply.
You would need to mint multiple annotations in order to have "aaa"
apply only to doc#/a and "bbb" apply only to doc#/b.

You could have multiple bodies, but then each of aaa and bbb would
apply separately to /a and /b.

Rob