Re: FragmentSelectors: multiple dcterms:conformsTo ?

The semantics for conformsTo on a FragmentSelector are to disambiguate
what is intended by the fragment part of the URI conveyed in
rdf:value.

So for multiple standards, either:

1) Both standards result in the same interpretation of the the same
fragment (hopefully!) and there's no harm in multiple
2) The standards result in different interpretations of the same
fragment, and you thus need to put in the one that results in the
segment that you intend.

So ... I think we'd need to understand the use case a bit better :)

Rob