Re: JSON-LD Telecon Minutes for 2013-07-02

Right, the subject of the triple isn't a list itself, thereby avoiding the
problem of serialization.

so:

<someUri> a some:Class ;
  some:property "some value" ;
  rdf:listHead (1,2,3,4) .

I think this would be easier for other serializations than associating info
with the list head node itself, but if the algorithm can take that into
account as you suggest, that would solve our immediate issue, yes.

Many thanks!

Rob