Re: PAV (was Re: Review of future/core.html)

Hi Paolo,

OK, thanks!
And I'm happy to hear that it's not connected formally to OA yet.
Without even criticizing the model a single second, I see indeed distinctions like "digital resource", "digital artifact", etc. I've fought with these for too long in my domain, and I can see cans of worms flashing around and long reading and discussions coming...

Cheers,

Antoine