Re: Important: Namespace Change

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:49:50 -0700
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Cc: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>, public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
>>> The spec has been updated to reflect this change. The final question
>>> is if we can retroactively apply this to the spec of 2 days ago, or if
>>> we need a 20130207 version for this change?
>>
>> NO! That would just be evil - what would be the point of those version
>> numbers at all then?
>
> I agree, this is evil.

Yup, agreed too, just wanted to be certain :)

I've updated the spec to 20130208 with the new namespace.

The only changes are:

* Namespace changed to oa#
* JSON context updated and renamed to oa-context-20130208.json
* Dates on files updated
* Entry added in changelog

I'll work with Stian and Ivan to get the ontology up as soon as possible.

Thanks all!

Rob