Re: Important: Namespace Change

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Raphaël Troncy
<raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr> wrote:
> The .xml is misleading, why not putting a .rdf or .owl (as the standard
> practice by w3c)? Why not naming it 'oa' instead of 'schema'?

+1 oa.owl (which content-negotiates to oa.ttl or oa.rdf)

> For the final request of Ivan, getting an HTML (+RDFa) page for the spec, I
> find specgen very powerful and this is then very easy to generate your HTML
> version of the ontology, see https://bitbucket.org/wikier/specgen/wiki/Home
> which also lists all the other alternatives.

I've also found LODE very good, and a bit easier to use than specgen
which I could never get to work. Could you have a go with specgen?

http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/https://raw.github.com/stain/oa/master/schema.xml

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science