Re: New Specification Published!

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please do not consider this "published", but I've updated the ontology
> that Stian created for the previous version and put it up at:
>
>     http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/schema.xml
>
> Any corrections to it, please let me know!

https://github.com/stain/oa contains my modified version.

See the commit log for details, it starts with your version as of this morning.

I'll go through the comments of this thread right afterwards.

I've pasted in more of the SHOULD and MUST bits from the specfications
into the labels, and described property/class
relations where it's not explicit, such as use of rdf:value.

I have temporary added owl:imports for the referenced vocabularies to
avoid Protege redeclaring them as 'ours' when we do subproperties. For
the final release I propose to remove the owl:imports lines to avoid
directly including the rest of those vocabularies, in particular SKOS
and PROV.

For a visualization, see:

http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/owlapi/https://raw.github.com/stain/oa/master/schema.xml

Note that the ordering here is simply alphabetically and by type.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science