Re: New Specification Published!

Congratulations on the new spec! The level of discussion and
collaboration around openannoation has been really impressive.

I apologize if this has come up before, but is there a plan to move
the vocabulary over into the w3c namespace? I happened to have a
conversation with Phil Archer at the w3c last week who (correct me if
I'm wrong here Phil) indicated that this is a service that the w3c has
been thinking about offering for community groups. The idea being that
a vocabulary could have a persistent home at the w3c. Also, I think a
w3c namespace for openannotation would lend the vocabulary some
additional credibility outside the digital library domain.

I thought I would ask now, as we can expect more openannotation
implementations in the near future :-)

//Ed